Our offer includes unique course programs dedicated to all those interested in pursuing a career in aviation, acquiring broad practical knowledge and insight into the global aviation market. We are the first aviation school in Poland to deliver substantial knowledge on employment models in aviation and training opportunities through our cooperation with key airlines.
– professional training programs in aviation
– preparation for recruitment processes in airlines
– broad aviation knowledge
– insight into employment models in global aviation market
– legal and payroll support
– practical seminars
– individual meetings with our instructors
– hints on finding a job in aviation
– practical trainings opportunities
– spacy and modern classrooms
– training materials during course duration
– training equipment
– free wireless access
– discounts for accommodation
For more information please visit ARPI Aviation Academy website.
We offer access to extra healthcare program on very favourable price. This program was created to fit possibly the best way to pilot needs.
We ensure professional legal and administrative services, as well as flexibility and efficiency of the recruitment activities we offer
ARPI Aviation aims for a healthy and safe work environment, both physically and socially. Developing a good working environment is the responsibility of both employees and management. A good work environment is ensured through close collaboration between all staff. All managers are obliged to ensure that work is planned and executed according to the internal routines of ARPI Aviation, as well as relevant laws, regulations and general safety procedures.
The welfare measurements of ARPI Aviation aim to develop a sense of community; job satisfaction among employees; encourage contact between staff, family and company and to contribute towards making ARPI Aviation an attractive employer. ARPI Aviation will contribute to, and arrange for, welfare measurements promoting this. An important prerequisite for welfare measures is that employees themselves are actively involved in, and responsible for, much of the preparations and implementation of welfare measures.
ARPI Aviation as the only agency offers all its Pilots LOL insurance and covers the annual insurance fee. Sum insured is your annual basic gross salary. The LOL insurance provides security and peace of mind by helping to ease the financial burden caused by loss of income. It is paid by ARPI Aviation Group and is treated as employment benefit. It applies from the first day of the line training.
The LOL insurance provides security and peace of mind by helping to ease the financial burden caused by loss of income. It is paid by ARPI Aviation Group and is treated as employment benefit. It applies from the first day of the line training.
The aims of the HSE system in ARPI Aviation is to:
– reduce damages to health, improve environment and safety, promote well-being at work and keep a low level of sick leave, through the active use of our HSE system
– systematically implement measures to promote efforts within health, safety and environment
– prevent health damage or environmental disorder from products or services
– protect the exterior environment from contamination
– improve the management of waste, to achieve the aims of the health, safety and environment legislation
While joining ARPI Aviation you can rely on the team of involved people, who are at your full disposal, who will react and take care of any of the issues of your concern with highest attention. We always do our best to provide our pilots with professional and effective assistance. We are available via emails and mobiles – at your convenience.
– Payroll Service
– Accountancy Service
– Legal Service
– Administrative service and support
– On time payment of all financial liabilities